Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Dentist

I sort of always loved the dentist.  We chatted amicably.  He'd give me a free toothbrush and floss.  My teeth would be so shiny and pretty.  I wouldn't have a broken tooth.  I had dental insurance.

We still had a nice chat.  Even though most of it was over three rounds of Novocaine.  Three.
I have a new toothbrush and floss.  Along with a rinse to help heal minor mouth wounds.
My teeth are shiny and pretty.  Set off nicely by my swollen, sore, red gums. 
I don't have a broken tooth.  Anymore.
And I don't have dental insurance. 

See how shiny they are though?

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what happened here?! You had a broken tooth? Did I know this? How did it come about? Yowie - not fun to go to the dentist for major work with no insurance. :( But they ARE very, very shiny and pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you break your tooth? It totally stinks about no dental insurance... however, speaking as an HR professional (ahem, former HR professional!) you can use flex money towards this if you have it! BTW, love your long hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete