Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And then He does THAT

Follow up.
I 'taught' again last night.  I sat in the parking lot before I went in and prayed a very specific prayer.  I asked that I would be able to be me, and that I would glorify Him in my teaching. 
I am blown away by what followed that prayer.
I was able to interact with my 'students' easily, like I would on a regular basis.  I didn't worry about my wording so much and just had fun with it.  The class went really really well.  And it was fun.  In the middle of it I was thinking "Whoa.  What is this?  What is going on?  Thank you, Lord!" 
I am still thinking "What was that?",  with an added "Please let that keep happening!"
It also never ceases to amaze me, how the kind words of friends come at just the right moments, and the encouragement the Lord shows me through them. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, hallelujah!!! That is awesome, Steph. Praise God for granting you peace showing you that He's already equipped you. You just need to keep being wonderful YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And honestly, you can stop calling it "teaching". You're legit in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! Great news to hear, Steph! I am so glad you are feeling better about your classes. God answers prayers and isn't it great how He nudges us now and then to remember to lean on Him... then when we do, we are astonished and beyond grateful for the peace and comfort He gives us. Such a good feeling! And yes, I would love to come to a class, however, I have not done yoga since my prenatal classes (when I was pg with Jackson!) so would any of your classes be beginner??? I have been more of a pilates girl in the past and right now am neither, so anything would be great. As long as no one makes fun of me, ha!

    ReplyDelete