Sunday, February 19, 2012

Little Things Loved

The computer went ahead and gave up last week so here is what's been happening in the meantime...
Her sweet face warms my heart and the fact that I got each of those pairs of shoes for under $6 does too.
Moody Church and a sea of hands worshipping the Almighty with Keith and Krystn Getty during their song In Christ Alone.

Julie and me after Founders Week. 
A sweet student of mine MADE this for me.  Lemongrass and Star Anise is a wonderful combination.
A little love from my man.
Our Valentine's Day "Egg in the Hole"... look closely and you'll see the cut out is a heart.
Our first attempt at Royal Icing.
A sweet shot of Holland getting Anna ready for cookie decorating.
Don't freak.  There was excellent supervision.  She is SO proud of herself!
A cozy Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful things. Simple joys. And that was a great night, even though I was skeptical at first that it would turn out that way. ;) XO

    ReplyDelete