Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Chicken

I have a gray hair.  I had no idea gray hairs were so wiry.  And they also really stand out against Not Gray Hair.

Actually... I did have a gray hair.  I pulled it instantly.  And if two grow back I will pull them both, instantly.  And if I find three.  I will color my hair.  Instantly.

This getting older thing is a bummer.

When Holland hopped out of the car, after her kiss and 'I love you Mom', I watched her walk away with her seventh grade sister (who did not kiss me goodbye) and I teared up a little.  Sometimes it just becomes very real watching them get older.

When looking in the mirror these days it's becoming very real watching me get older too.

And for the record, I may have been against plastic surgery of all types in my 20's, but in my 30's? 

I'm really warming up to the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Right? Chestnut brown yesterday. However......you are undoubtedly beautiful and a long way from anti aging products!

    ReplyDelete